Reference documents :
- Joint rules
- General implementing provisions (GIP)
- Reimbursement of medical expenses – Practical guide
Documents and forms
Below you will find a series of forms and explanatory documents showing how to proceed in the different cases:
- Application for an advance for major medical expenses
- Claim for reimbursement
- Convalescent and post-operative care
- Dentistry (brochure)
- Dentistry single form (prior authorisation and/or request for reimbursement)
- Glasses : for a quick and easy reimbursement
- How to obtain a certificate
- How to look for a pharmaceutical product
- How to modify the sending of documents by post
- Medical auxiliaries
- Medical pedicure
- Nursing and convalescent homes
- Request for prior authorisation
- Request for direct billing (prise en charge)
- Request for priority treatment of a request for reimbursement
- Serious illness (Recognition of serious illness)
- Serious illness (Application form for recognition or extension of a serious illness)
- Shortcut to Staff Contact from JSIS online
- Special reimbursement Art. 72(3)
- Special reimbursement Art. 72(3) / Form
Click anywhere on the thumbnail to enlarge the screenshot.
Need additional help?
- A question about my rights with the Commission?
- A question about the tools of the Commission?
- A question about the services offered by AIACE?
Would you like to become a member ?
Click on the "Register" button below
- Get personalized support with long-term follow-up
- Take part in discussions about the future of the association
- Take part in our events
- Subscribe to our insurance